|How to Pronounce 1|
|Published||23rd Sept '13|
Video Details[edit | edit source]
- "I find you in the grace of cyberspace.
- Something is going to happen ... in 1 days. [sic]"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the LTAS blog, the image for the day doesn't follow standard format. Instead, the "1" and "I" are exactly the same, due to the font that is used.
Speculation[edit | edit source]
- The "1" and "I" being the same could mean that the speaker can be labeled as "1". What it means is unknown so far.
- Alternatively, the font used would have made it look like "I I", and he decided to exclude one of the characters.
- The use of the plural "days" may allude to some artificial, robotic nature.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.