|How to Pronounce 30|
|Duration||1 min 53 sec|
|Published||25th Aug '13|
30 lasts for 1 minute and 53 seconds. For the first minute 1 and 38 seconds, The Announcer makes the following speech (A.K.A. the 30 speech), after which there are 15 seconds of silence until the end:
- "The Doctor's office is filled with books. She smiles at every patient. She has a container that she opens up. She loves a drink to unwind. Empathy is the key to science--you don't know that when you begin.
- She has a lot to say, but she's only interested in you, and how you listen. She's talking politics because she's frustrated with the bureau. She's rarely seen without her gloves. She's aged well; just a few strands have gray, which make her look authoritative. Now it's time for observation. She collects data. She's impartial. She takes notes in shorthand. she's influenced by what she's read and where she's been; perhaps too much.
- The doctor is a zinc deposit. The doctor is a land grab. The doctor is a Tampa vacation. The doctor is a city council meeting. The doctor is a newsletter template. The doctor is an argument at the grocery store that ends a marriage. The doctors is a night school. The doctor is an elevator going up.
- Something is going to happen ... in 30 days."
- The reference to the grocery store may be about the Milk Argument video, which would finally explain part of its importance, as well as give more background about "her", the doctor.
- This seems unlikely, on further reflection; the milk argument occurred at a brasserie, which is a type of restaurant, not a grocery store.