|How to Pronounce 44|
|Published||11th Aug '13|
Video Details[edit | edit source]
- "I met his eyes an instant later and saw sadness turn to rage.
- There would be no volleyball that evening.
- Something is going to happen in 44 days."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Speculation[edit | edit source]
- Perhaps the 'sadness to rage' refers to Chief reacting to a failed mission. After all, Chief is supposedly in charge of the place where The Announcer is held, and therefore would also be in charge of activities such as volleyball as well.
- This could also refer to Jackie , who is noted as the possible architect of the mission.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.