|How to Pronounce 56|
|Published||30th Jul, '13|
Video details[edit | edit source]
56 lasts for 23 seconds. For the first 8 The Announcer says the following, after which there are 15 seconds of silence: "Omelettes aren't the only western food. Something is going to happen in 59 days."
Speculation[edit | edit source]
- "How to Say Quesadilla" was posted by PB on 7/13/12. The video states:
- - A quesadilla consists of a folded tortilla filled with cheese and other ingredients. - Quesadillas are popular in the American Southwest.
How to Order Food in English was posted by PB on 4/16/12. The video states:
- - I'd like a Western omelette with spicy fries. - Please bring me two hamburgers
How to Gently Correct Someone in English was posted by PB on 4/27/12. The video states:.
- - The city actually has fifty districts, not forty.
- - I'm sorry, I think you brought me the wrong omelette.