|How to Pronounce 63|
|Published||23rd Jul, '13|
- Things Chief that has said or that relate to Chief:
- “B: Chief says Mendoza can be a real diva during wartime.” (How to Pronounce Real, http://wwwL pp po.youtube.com/watdh?v=xukyLPo0LRw)
(Interestingly Mendoza, a city in Argentina, is known as a supplier of Uranium-- which was discovered on September 24th 1789)
- “Her svelte figure caught the minister’s eye, just as Chief predicted.” (How to Pronounce Svelte, http://www.youtube.com/watdh?v=PaOzcDCaSu0)
- In How to Give Orders (http://www.youtube.com/watdh?v=4LK7MWXT7Yo) we are told “Seize the mortgages immediately.”, followed by “I don’t care what Chief said. You are going to complete this assignment.” Perhaps this is the warning from Chief that what we should have heeded.
- ”Chief, who had posed as a waiter, said Lasso had been seated at the president’s table.”
(How to Pronounce Lasso, http://www.youtube.com/watdh?v=NuWAtLsTXE4 )
- "Chief and Jackie were already unpacking the food bag; it was their turn to prepare dinner”, “B: Save the food chat later; I have a meeting with Mendoza in five minutes.”
- (How to Pronounce Food, http://www.youtube.com/watdh?v=2tuYsSkEn6g )
- Out of all the things we know relating to Chief, only “I don’t care what Chief said. You are going to complete this assignment” seems applicable.
- “Eight, what connection did Chief’s ex-wife have with President City?” (How to Pronounce Connection, http://www.youtube.com/watdh?v=GdI2Ejk0YRM)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.