|How to Pronounce 64|
|Published||22th Jul, '13|
How to Pronounce 64, or simply 64, is the title of a video uploaded to the PronunciationBook channel on July 22, and is the 14th video in the 77 days video countdown.
64 lasts for 24 seconds. For the first 9, The Announcer says the following, after which there are 15 seconds of silence: "No one is singing, every day is the same. Something is going to happen in 64 days."
- The dialogue from this video is very similar to what Cecilia says in the New Beginning ending to Bear Stearns Bravo (Second Impact), in reference to the cyclical nature of the BSB story, which can be replayed over and over again:
- "No one is writing anything, and every day is the same"
- There is a (quite lovely) song by Nine Inch Nails called "Every day is exactly the same". Also, after 5 years there is a new NIN album coming out this fall (exact date to be announced).
- NIN have done an ARG on their album “Year Zero” back in 2007. Could “77 Days” possibly be linked to them? (Release date is 9/3/2013 according to NIN.com)
- A New Beginning, BSB: Second Impact.