The Milwaukee Tourism Commission, or the MTC, was the organization behind Thisismymilwaukee.com, commissioned to promote Milwaukee to the public and encourage tourism and re-population. It was formed in 2007 by Larose Burton.
ABOUT THE MILWAUKEE TOURISM COMMISSION
The Milwaukee Tourism Commission was formed in 2007 by entrepreneur Larose Burton, with support from private investors. The Commission seeks to revitalize the City of Milwaukee through innovative multi-media operations. Its ongoing projects include the This Is My Milwaukee tourism campaign, a teen leadership summit, and a Champion Dynasty Fund to support the production of Milwaukee and Midwestern films.
- Larose Burton - President and CEO
- Michael Lewis - Communications Director
- Mike Russo - Vice President of Development
- Joey - Employee
- Todd - Employee
According to page 11 of A Reasonable Haven, The MTC offers a number of incentives to their employees.
- Adults - Gender-specific rebreather
- Teen - Teen-specific rebreather, skateboard
- Former Resident - 'Welcome Back, Pard'ner!' gift basket
- Family - 2500 Dark Dollars
- Polyskilled -MTC Clearance Card Red
- Powerclass 40+ - Personal Luncheon with Anna Tate Mellon
- Special - Hyperboard
- Note: The MTC offers an MTC Clearance Card RED and a Hyperboard, which may become
handy in this adventure.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 414-688-7035
- Address: PO Box 511602, Milwaukee, WI 53203